Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shots Fired! Shots Fired!

tag
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Shots Fired! Shots Fired!

Haha anyone get amped up when you put a GW/DV/PFD in the mail? I  only have two battles left. One is an old CA that is scheduled to fall off in July 2012. They don't own the debt anymore. I'm GW'ing the crap out of them right now anyways. I've found half of their employee's on LinkedIn and I'm hitting up a new contact every week. Every letter I send to them -- I think this could be the one that gets it deleted. I don't care that they don't own the debt, I have nothing to lose. I'm GW'ing them until they delete it or it falls off. I have free postages/envelopes at work and I won't stop until July.

My other battle is with the CA they sold it to. Originally the debt was $2200.00. As of today I'm down to $273.00. The moment I fully pay this bad boy off, I'm GW'ing them until I'm blue in the face. Literally they will have to pry a typed GW letter out of my dead lifeless hands! But until then...SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
teenastie
Established Contributor

Re: Shots Fired! Shots Fired!

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Haha anyone get amped up when you put a GW/DV/PFD in the mail? I  only have two battles left. One is an old CA that is scheduled to fall off in July 2012. They don't own the debt anymore. I'm GW'ing the crap out of them right now anyways. I've found half of their employee's on LinkedIn and I'm hitting up a new contact every week. Every letter I send to them -- I think this could be the one that gets it deleted. I don't care that they don't own the debt, I have nothing to lose. I'm GW'ing them until they delete it or it falls off. I have free postages/envelopes at work and I won't stop until July.

My other battle is with the CA they sold it to. Originally the debt was $2200.00. As of today I'm down to $273.00. The moment I fully pay this bad boy off, I'm GW'ing them until I'm blue in the face. Literally they will have to pry a typed GW letter out of my dead lifeless hands! But until then...SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!

STALKER!!! Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.