cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Date To Come Off Be Same For CA's and OC's TLs?

tag
Erica1
Regular Contributor

Should Date To Come Off Be Same For CA's and OC's TLs?

For the OC's listing in my credit report, the estimated date to be removed from my report is 07/2009, but the CA's  is 09/2010.  Shouldn't these dates coincide?  Is this reaging on the account on the CA's part?
I think this account is past the SOL (5 years in FL) even with the 09/2010 date.  Am I correct?
2/22/13: TU-716, EX-702, 4/24: EQ-749
2/20/14: TU-695, EQ-671
Goal: mid-700's
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should Date To Come Off Be Same For CA's and OC's TLs?

Erica1 wrote:
For the OC's listing in my credit report, the estimated date to be removed from my report is 07/2009, but the CA's  is 09/2010.  Shouldn't these dates coincide?  Is this reaging on the account on the CA's part?
I think this account is past the SOL (5 years in FL) even with the 09/2010 date.  Am I correct?

The drop off dates should be fairly close, they could vary by a few months, but not a year or more.

SOL(time they have to sue you and win) goes from DOLA and doesn't have anything to do with accounts falling off your report.

CRTP(the length of time they remain on your report) goes from DOFD and is 7-7.5 years.

Re-aging thread-

Message 2 of 3
Erica1
Regular Contributor

Re: Should Date To Come Off Be Same For CA's and OC's TLs?

Thanks a lot.  I was asking about the SOL so that I could try and decide when to contact them.  I'm pretty sure it will be out of SOL soon, and if it has been reaged it really doesn't matter either as I am in the right.
2/22/13: TU-716, EX-702, 4/24: EQ-749
2/20/14: TU-695, EQ-671
Goal: mid-700's
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.