cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Attempt to Get OC to Recall Charge-Off Amount or Attempt PFD With CA??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I Attempt to Get OC to Recall Charge-Off Amount or Attempt PFD With CA??

As title states, should I request the original creditors to recall the charge-off amounts if I can pay in full??
The OCs are Credit One, Capital One, T-Mobile, and Wal-Mart CC. All acounts are no more than 3-4yrs old and each one has been sold off. I have 3 CA letters for CredOne, CapOne, and WM CC, dont have anything from the T-Mobile CA. Is this recommended, if so, how should I attack this and what to do about CAs if successfully recalled?

thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I Attempt to Get OC to Recall Charge-Off Amount or Attempt PFD With CA??

If the OC sold the debt, they will not "recall" the debt and they will not accept payment as they no longer own the debt.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Should I Attempt to Get OC to Recall Charge-Off Amount or Attempt PFD With CA??

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is TL?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tradeline.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.