Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I file a complaint with the BBB?

tag
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Should I file a complaint with the BBB?

I pulled my CR recently and found a medical bill added to my CR it was added August of 2011, I know I have not been to the ER in years do I called the CA to ask when this bill was from they said January 2006. I don't remember going to the ER then? But it was years ago, Ive never received a bill, or dunning notice. I pull my CR every year, multiple times a year and this medical bill has never been on there, till august 2011, which is also the date on my CR. should I file a complaint? The CA is national recovery agency or something like that. I should've gotten a funning notice on July, and didn't. And the CA had my correct address on file when I called. Not only did it take 6 yrs to show up, I never received anything in the mail about it!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Re: Should I file a complaint with the BBB?

Please excuse my auto corrects...geez.
Message 2 of 5
Familywantsahouse
Frequent Contributor

I'd do both sending a DV and file a complaint. I'd also mention in the DV you were NEVER notified on this debt pursuant to the FCRA before they reported it to the credit bureaus...that alone might make them delete it.

2/24 (Lender Pull) EQ 613, TU 553, EX 589
April EQ 633, My Fico TU 638, EX ??
Current EQ 643, TU 652, EX 633 (lender pull 5/11)
Goal (we made it!!)- Over 640 middle by 5/15
Message 3 of 5
How2increase
Regular Contributor

I agree, I would do both. Send a DV and complain to the BBB. Urghhhh CA!!! good luck with this. I hope once you send that DV it scares them away and they go POOF buh bye! Smiley Happy
Jan 2012 TU 517 EX(fako) 524 EQ 470
Current score LENDER PULL TU 652 EX 641 EQ 617
Yayy we made it!!!
Message 4 of 5
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Thanks! Should I let the CA know I've filed a complaint with the BBB?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.