Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I file suit?

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Should I file suit?

Like I said, it's against the law to allow a credit account to exist post bankruptcy.

Preferable options: close account before bankruptcy, list account in bankruptcy (you are required to list all available credit accounts, regardless of balance), then reaffirm the debt.

Since this was your only credit account, I don't understand why the lawyer didn't direct this for you. I am giving you insight, you are just not liking the answers so much. What did they say in the bankruptcy forum?
Signature needs updating
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same thing happen to me, I havent used Fingerhut in years but its listed as IIB on my credit report. Let me know the outcome of it I have left it alone for the time being since it seems they are not going to remove it.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How bout simply filing a complaint with the BBB? I am guessing just resolving the complain with them would be enough to get some satisfaction on getting this removed. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.