Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I request Amazon CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I request Amazon CLI?

I have a synchrony cc for Amazon that I acquired in 10/2016.  Initial CL was 800.  Was at about 40% util.  After logging in here, I went to my account online with hopes of asking for a CLI to improve my util %.   At some point, they automatically raised my CL to 1000, though not sure when it happened.  Can/should I still request CLI through the chat feature?  It's not available again until morning.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Preparing for GE/Synchrony CLI Requests for Amazon, Sam's & Walmart Cards

I would call the Backdoor number to credit solutions. Mine started at $600, and after 3 statements, I was able to get it up to $2,000 which was the amount that I asked for. I never have more than $400-500 on the card at any given time. 

Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have created your own thread for you as the one you posted in originally began in 2014. I changed the title and left everythng else intact.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a little naive...can you provide further on this backdoor number for credit solutions?

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a little naive...can you provide further on this backdoor number for credit solutions?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disregard.  Thanks so much for this information.  I searched Backdoor Numbers Credit Solutions here on MyFico Forums and found everything I needed.  Thanks again!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.