cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I send a GW letter/email to Chase?

tag
Blurbz
Contributor

Re: Should I send a GW letter/email to Chase?

Thanks!  Good luck to you, too! I definitely don't mean to discourage you; the reason I keep trying is because so many people have had success with them!

Message 11 of 13
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Thanks.  I'm not discouraged at all.  If they don't remove it the first time, I can just keep trying as it's not a very time consuming thing to do.

Message 12 of 13
jmoney3457
New Contributor

I've been working on getting several lates removed for over a year.  From letters, emails, faxes and even personally talked to a VP-to no avail.  However, just last week I called up and the csr offered to remove 2 of the 3 (said they can't go back to 2011 to remove, which I know isn't true).  But, 2 is better than none, so assuming it's true, I got a csr to remove them, yet a VP wouldn't-go figure lol.  After I confirm these 2 are indeed removed (I asked for his info & letter sent), I'm going to work on the last.  It isn't really going to hurt me since it was back in '11, but it just bugs me being there lol. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.