Regular Contributor
NY_Beauty

Re: Should I?

It doesn't matter. It's not my card.  I am not going to stay on someone's card an an AU just because it helps my score. It was an oversight that I corrected.

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Established Contributor
sphinx313

Well definitely check back with us on the score change if any.

Starting Score: 532/564 10/21/12
Current Score: TU: 594 EQ: 628 EX: 617 BoA Credit Pull Denial Letter 2/20/2013
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
NY_Beauty

Will do!

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Shogun

NY_Beauty wrote:

It doesn't matter. It's not my card.  I am not going to stay on someone's card an an AU just because it helps my score. It was an oversight that I corrected.

I like your style.  Get your own credit going.  I have no problem with AUs, but I believe your own credit and how you treat it is a true example of your credit worthiness.

Starting Score: 504

Current Score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Going for Wade64's RUDY Spade!
Valued Contributor
annielorie

Shogun wrote:

NY_Beauty wrote:

I like your style.  Get your own credit going.  I have no problem with AUs, but I believe your own credit and how you treat it is a true example of your credit worthiness.

+1000

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+