cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i pay this off? First Primer..

tag
Primevci
New Contributor

Re: Should i pay this off? First Primer..

OK my phone is being odd I found the rest of the info

Starting Score: EQ:539/TU:569 3/24/13
Current Score: EQ:552/TU:569
Goal Score: EQ:640/TU:640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You would need to call TU and ask for the FCRA compliance date.  But based on the information I would say it was June 2007 or before.

Message 12 of 13
Primevci
New Contributor

alls, SD 57107
Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?]
$410 Charged off as bad debt $410
Seven year payment history [?]
30 days late 0 times
60 days late 0 times
90+ days late 0 times
Worst Delinquency [?]
None Reported
The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score.
This is the type of credit extended in this credit account.

Revolving: an account, usually a credit card, requiring payments of the balance periodically (usually monthly). Additional credit becomes available again when the balance is paid down.

Installment: a loan requiring regular payments (usually monthly) over an arranged period of time.

Mortgage: an installment loan used to finance purchase of a home or real estate or where your home or real estate is used as collateral.

Open (or charge): an account that must be paid in full every period (usually monthly).

Starting Score: EQ:539/TU:569 3/24/13
Current Score: EQ:552/TU:569
Goal Score: EQ:640/TU:640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.