Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i start to get excited yet? VP assistant call back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should i start to get excited yet? VP assistant call back

I will try to make this short. Filled bk in 2008. I had  two accounts from hsbc and both got  included in my bk.The two accounts hey were actually sold before my bk. So now they show discharge through bk and sold to collection agency. I found out they were sold to IDT Carmel.Carmel went under and new company doesn't have my file. Now fast forward to this week,email the VP Mr Lane, and 48 hours later got a call from a wonderful lady that called me and she said she works for Mr Lane and the VP asked her to look into my situation. I explained my situation that i want to pay the debt because i want to get a mortgage.She said that their hands are tied and they can't do nothing because once they sold the account they can't remove my account from my report. She gave a number to call to IDT and she told me they feel sorry about the situation blah blah.... and asked to try to find the collection company who has my file. Now 3 hours later she called me and asked me if i called the number that  she gave me to see if  they  found my account. i said i called but they said they can't find it,so then she said that she spoke to her manager to see if they can find my file or a phone number for me to call. Now my question is this ..why would she called back and tell me she will look for contact info information and also got her manager involved? Im not trying to get excited but i think the way she was speaking to me she sound like she was going to do more that look for a contact number for me.She was aware that Hsbc is the only people reporting to my credit report agency. Anyone had any accounts removed with hsbc with same situation? I'm praying that i will get some good news next week when she said she will call back.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.