Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing myFico Gratitude - Long Post Warning

tag
lavencedora
Frequent Contributor

Re: Showing myFico Gratitude - Long Post Warning

Thanks for sharing this fabulous story and for encouraging us all. I know I am on track, as well, making big improvements ... but not quite to my 620. It always, always helps to hear from someone who's made it farther along the journey, who tells you to keep moving & shows you WHY. You have given us all a big gift with that positive message. Thank you so much. And, congratulations for your credit accomplishments! 

Starting Score: TU 490 on 11/2012
Current Score:6/16/15:EQ 714, EX 704, TU 702 (all from myFICO)
New Goal Score: 740+ for all three
Message 11 of 14
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your kind words. myFico has been my savior!  Know that you are closer to your goal than you realize. Best of luck to you! Heart

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 12 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

NY_Beauty 

First congrats 

Second your story is what this forum is all about (success) and you have done well in your journey.

Thanks for sharing as I'm sure it will help someone else stay the course and remember your story and what can be achieved Smiley Wink

Bravo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 14
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

W O W ! ! !   Great progress and congratulations!

DH was at 555 after losing control of finances after an injury  Now at 674 and getting approvals!  It's a good feeling!

Thank you for sharing your story!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.