Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shut The Front Door!!!!!

tag
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shut The Front Door!!!!!

@financiav wrote:

What is SW? Score Watch everytime your score change +/- it alerts you. It also tells you y your score has changed

How much does it cost an what does it do for you?  Thanks! Its $14.95 a month

Congratulations!  I will live vicariously through you as I am also hoping to get to mortgage ready ASAP Smiley Happy  AWW thanks I hope we both be posting our TL of our mortgage Sooner than later. Whats your story?

Message 11 of 14
financiav

Ugh!  My story will drag down this post - I just posted if you are really interested in Rebuilding Credit...Smiley Wink

SW is it FICO or FAKO scores?  Does it report only once per month or anytime there is a change?  I wont have access to mycreditkeeper after 7/31 so this might be something to pick up.  Thanks!

Message 12 of 14
bluescale
Regular Contributor

@financiav wrote:

Ugh!  My story will drag down this post - I just posted if you are really interested in Rebuilding Credit...Smiley Wink

SW is it FICO or FAKO scores?  Does it report only once per month or anytime there is a change?  I wont have access to mycreditkeeper after 7/31 so this might be something to pick up.  Thanks!

It's an Equifax FICO score.  It changes whenever your report changes, although the current thinking on this forum is that it's a week behind.

Message 13 of 14
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

@financiav wrote:

SW is it FICO or FAKO scores? Its Equafax myfico (the real thing)  Does it report only once per month or anytime there is a change? It reports everytime it changes. It even lets you know when your cc report and let u know if the increase or decrease hurt your score.  I wont have access to mycreditkeeper after 7/31 so this might be something to pick up.  Thanks! yea i love it. Everytime my phone dings I am praying its from them.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.