Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sigh, pfd and gw fail, help please.

tag
Aviator08
Established Member

Sigh, pfd and gw fail, help please.

So i recently been sending out pfd to my credit one account. Got sold to unlv and now resurgent Capital. I sent a pfd snd only got a reply to pay in full. I called them today and they said they dont do pfd. So what now?
I sent gw to bofa via email to the ceo. Got a call saying sorry. i sent a letter to first premier and same thing they only will delete in correct info. So, do i keep sending letters non stop?
Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sigh, pfd and gw fail, help please.

First question one would ask themselves before sending a PFD is: Is this outside my states SOL for legal action? If yes the longer it goes unpaid the better the odds of paying a smaller amount. Credit One rarely does a PFD. AS far as GW all you can do is keep trying at regular intervals. When I had bad stuff on my report letters went out once every 3 months, you can do whatever you feel is the right amount. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Aviator08
Established Member

Thanks, well my CR says wont drop till 2016. I dont mind paying the amount so long we agree to pfd. Credit one sold it so its a gw to them. The CA wont tale pfd. But ill just mail them repeatedly till they agree.
Message 3 of 4
Dbremer
New Contributor

I'm with you aviator08! Goodwill them to death! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.