cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sigh transunion why are you so much lower....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sigh transunion why are you so much lower....

So... Today I checked my fico scores on the $1 trial on cred check total (or whatever its called)  I am at 600 on experian.. which is progress.  At one point my all time low was upper 400s low 500s.  Equifax is 587, but transunion is 511?  Recently I opened capital one QS1, cap one platinum, fingerhut freshstart, open sky, and SDFCU secured. So far, Open sky & fingerhut started reporting to equifax and experian.  Is transunion just lagging behind or what?  Do these two creditors report to trans?  Also does any1 know how long it takes capital one & SDFCU to start reporting.  I appreciate all the help.  Another concern I have is that i recently got two medical collections deleted with equifax.  I disputed with transunion they only deleted one.  This may be a silly question but if one agency deletes.. can it help me get the others to also delete?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sigh transunion why are you so much lower....

Fingerhut does report to TU, which usually lags for me and hubby. And it doesn't matter what one CRA does, the others won't delete because one did.
Message 2 of 3
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Sigh transunion why are you so much lower....

CAP1 will not start reporting until a few days after your first statement cuts.

By the way, my EX is about 60 points lower than my EQ. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.