cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Mom wants to finally buy a home for my family.....Please Help me!

tag
mzme2
Established Member

Re: Single Mom wants to finally buy a home for my family.....Please Help me!

Thanks, I guess that I have hurry up and send in the payment for my little purchase then, so it can be on my report by next month hopefully.
If you tired once & failed..........GET UP and Try, Try Again until you reach your goals.

I'm tryin to hit the 700 club by years end.

4/21/08 - Ex 679 TU 634 EQ 554
6/1/08 - Ex 670 TU 643 EQ 552
Message 21 of 24
mzme2
Established Member

Hey guys,

I have just been approved for a Cap 1 cc w/$300 CLI but at least I was approved for one. I also was denied for BofA visa. I was hoping BofA, would offer me that 99/500 card that is the only reason I applied for them. However, they may have deined me because I owe them for a checking acct that I had. I don't know. I guess I'm stuck right now and don't know where to turn.
If you tired once & failed..........GET UP and Try, Try Again until you reach your goals.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!!!...stick with the Capital One...stay on top of it...don't go over our limit..and pay on time...they look over your account...ruffly every 4 months...and may give you a CLI...
Message 23 of 24
mzme2
Established Member

Thanks Slyhouse. I will keep that in mind. Will use it for the first time next month, for Wis Dells trip along with a pre paid visa card I have. I will not go over limit nor will I ever pay late. Thanks.

I just want that I can do something about my Equifax score, it's stuck in the 550's. I can't get that score up for nothing in the world it seems like.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.