cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sites besides Credit Karma For Free Reports and Fako Scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sites besides Credit Karma For Free Reports and Fako Scores?

Trying to get my sister in the habit of keeping an eye on her reports and scores while rebuilding. Unfortunately for her, she don't have access to her old email (yahoo), which requires her to received a text(to her old phone number that she doesn't have) to reset the password. Now we can't use Credit Karma for the time being as they required a physical letter, which we will send out this week.

So in the meantime, are there any other free sites that she could use? She doesn't want to pay at the moment for myFico or CCT. We did use CCT trial to get her current scores which wasn't that great. Her main concern is to see if the PFD falls off on her reports after I'd helped her.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sites besides Credit Karma For Free Reports and Fako Scores?

Credit Sesame ... but it's only TU and it's not Fico8

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Trying to get my sister in the habit of keeping an eye on her reports and scores while rebuilding. Unfortunately for her, she don't have access to her old email (yahoo), which requires her to received a text(to her old phone number that she doesn't have) to reset the password. Now we can't use Credit Karma for the time being as they required a physical letter, which we will send out this week.

So in the meantime, are there any other free sites that she could use? She doesn't want to pay at the moment for myFico or CCT. We did use CCT trial to get her current scores which wasn't that great. Her main concern is to see if the PFD falls off on her reports after I'd helped her.

I was able to reset my CK account back in late 2014. Same situation, old inaccessible email addy. Basically I just let them discard all the old data and start me "fresh" with a new email and account.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit Sesame ... but it's only TU and it's not Fico8

There is also quizzle and credit.com - not sure who they pull from.

Message 4 of 8
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Wallethub is another one but it only pulls TU data.

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 689 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

also dont forget you can get a free copy of all 3 of your credit reports every year.  Just go to annualcreditreport.com

Message 6 of 8
tealrobinson
Established Member

Credit Karma: TU & EQ

Credit Sesame: TU & (?)

Quizzle: TU

Credit.com: EX

Edit: I'm not sure if Credit Sesame still offers the second CRA, I just remember there being 2 when I use to look at it.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was able to reset my CK account back in late 2014. Same situation, old inaccessible email addy. Basically I just let them discard all the old data and start me "fresh" with a new email and account.

Mine was the same way. I lost the data from when I was using them under my old email and started fresh with my new email. You just need to recertify who you are like you did the first time.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.