Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Blue Credit Repair Review

tag
Michael982
Contributor

Sky Blue Credit Repair Review

Here's a log of my experience with sky blue.

7/16 - Signed up for their services

7/24 - Got a welcome email and sent over credit report

7/25 - First round of disputes sent

8/28 - Request updated report so i sent it. They confirmed that one of my medical collections had been removed completely. Also they removed a 60 day late buy disputing it.

8/29 Second wave of disputes sent.

9/15 Canceled since im sure i can handle it from here. I only had 3-4 negatives so they did remove the most hurtful.

Now the reason i posted this was simple, I wanted to let you know that all they do is send out disputes to the credit bureaus. The resend them every month, and one just happen to remove a 60 day late. The medical collection was removed because I told them it was invalid and all it needed was a debt validation. The only reason i used the service is because i've been swamped with work, but the removed 2 derogatory for basically $179. Now it did help but when everyone says it can just as easily be don't by yourself, then it can just as easily be done by yourself lol.

Hopefully this helps someone, they do work but at a price and slow pace.

Freedom$6,000 CSP$11,000 IT$4,000 BCE$16,200 SallieMae$5,000 NFCU$14,000 Macys$1,000 United$5,000

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Sky Blue Credit Repair Review

Sometimes these business do make sense to utilize, as a person doesn't have the time to tackle it head on, or they're lost in general. You are correct with the "repair firms" basically doing the same items described here in detail. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.