cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SkyBlue helped me to remove some judgements - How?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SkyBlue helped me to remove some judgements - How?

My overall experience with SkyBlue was pretty disappointing. They failed to remove any of my negative credit card records. However, thy removed some of my judgements which was settled at less amounts, and I wonder what they did to remove it so that I can do the same for the remaining judgements. Many here suggests to file a motion to vacate, but my understanding is that SkyBlue only dipute directly to CRAs.

Maybe the judgements were removed temporarily, and it may show up again later on my CRs. Then, I will be really disppointed by SkyBlue.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SkyBlue helped me to remove some judgements - How?

I have no basis on which to say this other than my own experience, BUT, it seems to me that TU and Equifax don't seem to "work" very hard at verifying judgements and are more likely to update them to paid or remove them when disputed. I have a couple of small claims judgements that I paid last year. They all showed unpaid when I pulled my files. So I disputed them. TU and EQ both updated them to paid, but EX verified them. After complaining to CFPB, I called the court to verify they were paid, and I found out that the collector has never filed the satisfaction with the court. So EX was the only one that actually seemed to do any serious verification. Obviously, others may have differing experiences.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SkyBlue helped me to remove some judgements - How?

In my case, two out of three judgements were removed from EF report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.