tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slowly but surely

Slowly but surely paying down/off debt.
So far here is my run down....

Cap one QS1 295 bal/ 1250 limit
Cap one platinum 0 bal/ 1000 limit

I don't plan on using the cap one cards but maybe once a month for maybe to pay for gas 1 time each card...then PIF.

Lowes 0 bal/ 12k limit

All the above have interest on them!

These below have no interest yet! Small minimum payment for BofA and chase (25.00) and citi has (100.00) min payment.

BofA 3993 bal/ 4500 limit
Chase 2255 bal/ 3000 limit
Citi 6900 bal/ 7300 limit

Citi will be having interest in February. ..gotta get that balance way down before that happens. I am thinking maybe joining a credit union to get loan to pay it and maybe my car off (sometime over the next several months before February ).

My utilization is at 46% atm.

I want to get another credit card but I just got 3 new ones in June 25, 2017. It would help with overall utilization and raise score faster as I am making more than minimum payment on the cards.

I am paying all bills on time and paying minimum on house, car, and personal loan from bank (which bank loan is now at 895.00...not too much longer on that...like 8 months). And of course, paying my electric on time ... that being my only utility bill. Not including paying 2 phone bills and internet/tv!

According to CK, my score rose 3 points putting me at 639 and 641. I have not checked what other places say my score is yet. I am waiting till September to check CCT. The last time I check that (last month) it was way better than what CK claimed my scores as.

I am suppose to be getting $1800 settlement check from work for a surgery I had back in March. But I am thinking I should talk to a lawyer about that before I accept that offer.

Also, I have 1 (90 day) & 1 (120) delinquents (school loan) that is on my report starting in October thru November of 2011. So I am hoping that will fall off soon. I believe that has an effect on why my score is low as well as 46% credit usage. Goal is next year around December to have an 750 score.

Any thoughts on to make sure I stay on track?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Slowly but surely

@Anonymous wrote:
Slowly but surely paying down/off debt.
So far here is my run down....

Cap one QS1 295 bal/ 1250 limit
Cap one platinum 0 bal/ 1000 limit

I don't plan on using the cap one cards but maybe once a month for maybe to pay for gas 1 time each card...then PIF.

Lowes 0 bal/ 12k limit

All the above have interest on them!

These below have no interest yet! Small minimum payment for BofA and chase (25.00) and citi has (100.00) min payment.

BofA 3993 bal/ 4500 limit
Chase 2255 bal/ 3000 limit
Citi 6900 bal/ 7300 limit

Citi will be having interest in February. ..gotta get that balance way down before that happens. I am thinking maybe joining a credit union to get loan to pay it and maybe my car off (sometime over the next several months before February ).

My utilization is at 46% atm.

I want to get another credit card but I just got 3 new ones in June 25, 2017. It would help with overall utilization and raise score faster as I am making more than minimum payment on the cards.

I am paying all bills on time and paying minimum on house, car, and personal loan from bank (which bank loan is now at 895.00...not too much longer on that...like 8 months). And of course, paying my electric on time ... that being my only utility bill. Not including paying 2 phone bills and internet/tv!

According to CK, my score rose 3 points putting me at 639 and 641. I have not checked what other places say my score is yet. I am waiting till September to check CCT. The last time I check that (last month) it was way better than what CK claimed my scores as.

I am suppose to be getting $1800 settlement check from work for a surgery I had back in March. But I am thinking I should talk to a lawyer about that before I accept that offer.

Also, I have 1 (90 day) & 1 (120) delinquents (school loan) that is on my report starting in October thru November of 2011. So I am hoping that will fall off soon. I believe that has an effect on why my score is low as well as 46% credit usage. Goal is next year around December to have an 750 score.

Any thoughts on to make sure I stay on track?

Thanks in advance

The BoA (88%) and Citi (94%) balances are what hurting your scores - they are essentially maxed, and that pulles down scores considerably. Having balances on more than half of your cards is hurting as well. I would get the Cap 1 card paid off first, then throw everything at the Citi to get it down. Get the citi and BoA both down below 80% and you may see some score luv.

Ignore what CK tells you, just watch your true FICO's.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.