Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small happy dance!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Small happy dance!

@Anonymous wrote:

Wish the CS I talked to were like this. Still have one to drop off in June and they won't budge.

Maybe you will get surprised. I was sure after talking to him last week that nothing would happen until I called back in May. It was scheduled to drop off in June.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations OP! EQ is really hard so you did well to get them to take it off this early. I haven't been able to get them to take mine off and it comes off in April. I'm going to give them another shot tomorrow, but I've heard they are real sticklers so I'm not holding out much hope.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. And let us know what happens with Comcast. As of right now they told me to pay and they will delete through the CA and now they are saying they will only say paid on the report with no delete. Let us know if you have luck with them.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny you should post about that. I just got off the phone with both Comcast and Stellar. And I still have $59.00 that no one wants to take. Comcast found the old bill. He gave me the account number. I didn't pay him because, well it's Comcast and we still didn't think we owed it.  In this case. I would so rather deal with Stellar. So I called them. I gave the very nice Zachary that account number. He verified it twice and could not come up with an account. His supervisor tried and still no go. But he suggested calling all three CRAs and telling them what has transpired. So I will do that tomorrow. There's some number probably wrong somewhere, but maybe I can just get it deleted.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny you should post about that. I just got off the phone with both Comcast and Stellar. And I still have $59.00 that no one wants to take. Comcast found the old bill. He gave me the account number. I didn't pay him because, well it's Comcast and we still didn't think we owed it.  In this case. I would so rather deal with Stellar. So I called them. I gave the very nice Zachary that account number. He verified it twice and could not come up with an account. His supervisor tried and still no go. But he suggested calling all three CRAs and telling them what has transpired. So I will do that tomorrow. There's some number probably wrong somewhere, but maybe I can just get it deleted.

Deletion for wrong info is a legitimate request and it should get deleted for that alone.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.