Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snap-On credit...totally messed up, VENT! ha

tag
krisg88
New Contributor

Re: Snap-On credit...totally messed up, VENT! ha

update**** ok so i called this guy back, got anxious and couldnt wait any longer. He kinda rememberd me but had no idea in what i was talking about as far as how its reporting charge off/collection and with the negative remarks.  So he got me on a three way call with there "legal department" who handles CRA reporting, and man this lady was MEAN haha, she basically said that she got the email, sent off a disput to the CRAs, then after she reviewed my account, sent another thing off the the CRAs not to change anything and it was reporting correctly. She says the charge off/collection status was what i am seeing that the CRA puts there when i dispute it, and that they probally have not updated yet with the correct info she sent them saying it was reporting correctly. She sent me a letter a few days ago, and emailed me a copy as well, stating the account was paid in full and closed on such and such date, cause i told her i will be disputing with the CRA if its not updated in 30 days. And i told her if it comes back verified she will be hearing from me again cause then they would be violating the FCRA. It was funny as soon as i said FCRA  her voice and tone changed drastically and all she kept saying was" oh its not our fault, were doing it correctly, blah blah blah, its not our fault". It was pretty funny.

Either way i dont doubt what shes saying, its  sounds legit and im sure it will get cleared up over time. she was just so mean about it.  It just weird. the comments on my reports sound like something that they would actually type up, not the CRA. Idk how that works though. I guess time will tell. i have two disputes online right now for something compleatly different  that should be back by the end of the month. If its not updated by the time those come back, i ll dispute this next with the letter they sent me.  ill keep you updated.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.