Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Frustrated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So Frustrated

Hi I'm new sorry to make my first post a rant but I'm really frustrated. We (My husband and I) have just started to try and rebuild our credit and not much seems to be going our way. We both got approved for secured credit cards which is good except when I sent my deposit online throu western union I clicked on the wrong company name and now my money is who knows where. It is getting taken care of but so frustrating. Before applying for this card thou my husband applied for the capital one secured card and was denied, when he got his letter in the mail the reason for denial was experian was reporting him as deceased. He called them tonight and was on the phone for over an hour all of his dad's credit history was on his report so it should all be off within 30 days. And while on the phone with them he found out someone had gotten a cellphone in his name and not paid for it, we think we know who but anyway he now has to contact enhanced recovery and get all the information and then file a police report and then dispute it. I've also done a couple pfd's with no response yet this is just so frustrating it seems like anything that can go wrong is going wrong. Smiley Sad

Helen

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: So Frustrated

You're on the right track. Keep plugging away. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.