Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So close

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

So close

Have anyone had success with PFD with comcast or DISH. Dish was a honest oversight thought taken care of and comcast says equipment not returned and husband don't know what he done with receipt and it's been 3.5 years. Please help the last thing to get mortgage approval
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So close

Has mortgage lender told you these items are holding you back? Do they want them gone or just paid? What are your mortgage scores?

Message 2 of 7
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Midscore is 635 yes he just said this needs to be paid and removed to guarantee approval. But we were already approved. Our debt to income is excellent we gross 145k with car note of $472 paid off all collections except those two. Home is 165k and VA loan. When approved mid scores were 590
Message 3 of 7
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Correction preapproved scores were 590
Message 4 of 7
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

You might have more luck (better response) if you ask this question in the Mortgage forum.... Goodluck!! Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is an executive customer service email might get you better results. I'm not at home at the moment but when I get home later I will get it for you.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent you a PM.  

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.