Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So credit one gives no GWs lets have some fun my GW letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So credit one gives no GWs lets have some fun my GW letter

I would like to introduce myself. My name is XXXXXXX. I had a credit One Account with you at one point. The account number 444XXXXXXXXXXXX the date it was open was in 2010 but was charged off, when, I don’t know because it’s still showing it as a late status with a missed payment in July but was probably in 2012. I know you probably get a ton of letter about doing a goodwill adjustments on accounts. So I don’t want to bore you with those types of things or try to quote some rules and regulations. I’m sure you have seen and heard them all. So I’m just asking directly can this be taken care of? We all make mistakes, we live and learn. Well I learned. So I’m humbly asking and not trying to sugar coat the whole letter thing. Plus I’ll have to spend a bunch of money on stamps, then start sending pictures of my kids with sad faces in frames so you can put them on your desk every month asking for a goodwill adjustment. I’ll just bore everyone. Who wants all that. I’m human, we are all human. I’ve also attached a screen shot of the credit report. So again I’m humbly asking, thank you Mr. Dejong and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: So credit one gives no GWs lets have some fun my GW letter

^^^I love it!

Try it. Honesty and humor go a long way! Smiley TongueGood luck

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive tried everything else so I'm trying it lol

I sent it. I read it to my wife and she said you know if it comes back as a no your gonna have to send this guy pictures of the kids right? Im like you know I will!!!!!! lol

I'll send some in a nice frame, something in mohagany to match his desk! mohagany matches everything!

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bwahahahahahahaha I just shot mtn dew out of my nose laughing at this. Ouch lolol
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured if I have to have this on my CR till 2019....lol.
And who knows maybe he has a since of humor. Although I really don't think the emails actually get to his desk.
Message 5 of 19
dt3813
Regular Contributor

I sent this to Bank of America yesterday.....It's the ugly truth.  I figured someone has to have a damn sense of humor!!  Make them laugh and maybe you'll get somewhere!!  They called me within a few hours.  It's not off yet, but they responded.  LMAO!  

Dear Mr. Moynihan,

I am writing to ask (beg)for a favor. In 2009 I had a mortgage with Bank of America go through foreclosure. I tried everything to keep this house, not only was I going through a divorce because my husband decided to shoot himself up with anesthetics while he was working, but also the woman on the land adjacent to my house had 50 (FIFTY) dogs on her property! I am not exaggerating by even one dog. I had the house on the market for what felt like an eternity, but might realistically only been a year or two. This was before realtors really knew how to short sale. I tried to short sale, but the house was a huge, beautiful house in an impoverished area. I tried to hold onto the mortgage, I tried to rehab the mortgage and I tried to SELL that house. The gentleman that purchased the house in foreclosure actually purchased the land that the lady lived on and bought her new property in the next town and then paid to MOVE her trailer and ALL her dogs.

I know this story sounds crazy, but it’s true. It’s actually much crazier than this, maybe one day it'll be a book. I am writing because this foreclosure still haunts me on my experian credit report. It is due to fall off in 2016, but I was wondering if you’d be forgiving enough to remove it early. 

Discharged Ch.13 6/24/15
Scores on discharge EQ669 TU650 EX654
current scores EQ776 TU775 EX758
WF $2500 WF $3000 Discover $6000 Target $1200 Amazon $5000 Jcrew $5250 Lowes $8300 Tjmaxx $5000 Cap1 $14750 venture $25500 jetBlue $21000 pier1 $5000 Amex $10000x2 AMEX $21,000 BoA$8000 CitiDC$8000

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahahahaha thats awesome! i hope they do it!!!! that would be GREAT!!!

Message 7 of 19
dt3813
Regular Contributor

So just for the record BOA called me and they were like "um ya we don't do that.." Hahahahaha oh well I tried! I hope at least someone got a laugh!

Discharged Ch.13 6/24/15
WF $2500 WF $3000 Discover $6000 Target $1200 Amazon $5000 Jcrew $5250 Lowes $8300 Tjmaxx $5000 Cap1 $14750 venture $25500 jetBlue $21000 pier1 $5000 Amex $10000x2 AMEX $21,000 BoA$8000 CitiDC$8000

Message 8 of 19
dt3813
Regular Contributor

Then I called experian and they EE'd the account..... done.  I don't know how I missed that it was time to EE.  Oh well, hopefully someone laughed.

Discharged Ch.13 6/24/15

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if it helps, I laughed! All I could think while reading it was that movie A Christmas Story, and their neighbors, the Bumpess' dogs...

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.