cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated right now. Anyone deal with Valarity?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Re: So frustrated right now. Anyone deal with Valarity?

I got the letter in the mail letting me know they will be taking their deposit on 8/21.  This is the same letter I have gotten every month since the beginning of the payment arrangements.  I am going to wait and see if they take the payment and then I will call them and see what happens.

Message 11 of 15
Shellie
Valued Contributor

bump

Would like more input on this issue.  Thanks.

Message 12 of 15
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Just got a call from them.  They were "touching base" with me.  She started talking about the new payment arrangement I had agreed to.  She said I had given them permission to take out a payment for $70 each month for 6 months.  I told her no I didn't.  I was told I had until the end of the month to decide and was supposed to call them back.  They didn't have anything in their notes about that.  So I told them to listen to the call... Waiting on a call back now.  I am totally fed up.  I have no options right now.

Message 13 of 15
puppie
New Visitor

I have a payment plan with valarity to. I was contacted today regarding a bill that was turned on to them in 2011. I was told it was just missed by one of their associates. I asked their representative to verify the account and call me back.
Message 14 of 15
hayhayhayday
Established Member

what if you just set up a recurring bill pay from your bank for $20. I doubt they would return the check for being too small. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.