Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So tired of this!

tag
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

So tired of this!

I ordered my report from experian for $1 about a week ago. I couldn't pass it up for that price. I have recently gotten some baddies agreed to remove and opened a few new accounts to build some positive history. I'm also waiting for my SL rehab to report. I'm anxious to confirm these changes on my CR.

So according to EX my fako was 572. I just checked credit.com and it says my EX fako is 555. It is saying I have 1 positive account which is news to me but I guess I'd have to pay to see any details.

Considering this stuff has such a huge impact on your life, I think we should all have free and unlimited access to our own credit profiles and scores!

I know I know, its a waiting game.

Ugh. 

Smiley Frustrated

Starting Score: FAKOs EQ 537 TU 497 EX 517
Current Score 7/11/13: FICOs EQ 650 TU 659 EX 655
Goal Score: 675 Who am I kidding? Goal Score: 750+ Smiley Happy

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

Re: So tired of this!

Don't lose too much sleep over it. FAKOs(and truthfully FICOs themselves @ times) can bounce all over the place(up and down) or stay the same for months on end without much rhyme or reason. Just keep the faith, know you're doing the right thing, and you'll be fine.

Message 2 of 5
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

It really is quite the concept, huh? Some one owns information about you, that they sell, to you and others.  You are entitled to one free report from each CRA once a year.  Which falls in line so well with how they tell you that "your credit report is a snapshot in time" and ever changing.  We have all seen the changes that can happen within a week, imagine what can happen within a year.

I feel ya....But yeah, it takes time and the knowledge here does work. Keep at it and you will get there.

Message 3 of 5
hopingsoon
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I think I need to cancel my internet for the next month or two while I wait for these changes to update. I'm not even so concerned with my score right now. I just want to see that all the baddies are gone and the goodies are reporting accurately and then I'm off to the garden for the next year. I've done my homework I have confirmation that everything should be fixed, I just want to see that it is and then I'm sitting back to watch my garden grow. 

Starting Score: FAKOs EQ 537 TU 497 EX 517
Current Score 7/11/13: FICOs EQ 650 TU 659 EX 655
Goal Score: 675 Who am I kidding? Goal Score: 750+ Smiley Happy

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Shyone44
Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

It really is quite the concept, huh? Some one owns information about you, that they sell, to you and others.  You are entitled to one free report from each CRA once a year.  Which falls in line so well with how they tell you that "your credit report is a snapshot in time" and ever changing.  We have all seen the changes that can happen within a week, imagine what can happen within a year.

I feel ya....But yeah, it takes time and the knowledge here does work. Keep at it and you will get there.

+11111111

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.