Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Successes and Thank You's

tag
SunnyDaze77
Regular Contributor

Some Successes and Thank You's

Sooo when I began this journey back in March my scores were in the mid 500 range.  The first couple of months I have worked really dlligently to rebuild my credit scores and have slacked off.  With that said, I just wanted to share some of my successes within the last 3-4 months.

Successes

-GEMB/Lowe's-2- 30 and 1-60 day lates removed

-HSBC-I had 120+ lates starting from June 2003-April 2004 ( I will spare the excuses as to why so behind).  They completely deleted the TL.  It was an old account and that is why I think that they decided to just delete it.

-Paid Med Collections (which I started working on 1 month ago using the HIPAA process).  1 collection with TU, 2 collections with EQ and 2 collections with EX.  TU deleted completely.  EQ deleted one.  EX deleted one.  So currently, I only have 1 each with EQ & EX.  I will begin the HIPAA dispute with the OC soon.

-Paid CC's down to 10% Utilization

Remaining negatives:

-BB&T-2-30 and 1-60 day late from 2004.  Will GW until it falls off and/or until they remove it

-2 Paid Med Collections

-Unpaid Med Collection from 2005-have DV'd, PFD'd everything but have heard nothing.  Thought about disputing with the CRA to see if they can get anything out of the CA.

-Unpaid NCO collection.  They deleted in May because they could not verify the account and now it's back on this month...strange

Negatives that I will have to wait for to fall off CR:

-Cap One

-School Loans

My scores are slowly reaching mid 600's.  i hope to reach 700 by the end of the year.  Not planning on buying a house or car in the next year so I can be patient (I hope) for my scores to rise. 

I want to say thank you to those who have answered my questions, those who encouraged and inspired and for those who offered their support!  =) 

Don't give up!!! =)

Starting Score: TU 543 EQ 570 (03/21/10)
Building Score: TU 641 EQ 629 EX 620 (11/06/11) Pulled Lender
Current Score: TU 680 EQ 683 EX 665 (04/23/12)
Goal Score: 720 Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Re: Some Successes and Thank You's

Great work, and very fast IMHO.  Keep it up!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.