Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SouthWest Credit & AFNI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SouthWest Credit & AFNI

I have 2 collections on my reports right now. One is SouthWest Credit from 2009 (Carrollton, TX) & the other is AFNI from 2007.

I've sent CMRRR PFD'S to both and have even tried the email for AFNI, and so far, no response. Any ideas on what to do next? I'm really hoping to get this off asap so I can purchase a house next year.

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SouthWest Credit & AFNI

I have both of these CA on my reports as well.  I just sent a DV to AFNI a couple weeks ago and got the green card back last week.  I have not tried anything with Southwest Credit yet.  Both are valid debts so I would be willing to PFD if I could get it.  I've heard AFNI is somewhat reasonable to work with but I have not read anything dealing with Southwest Credit.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The SouthWest Credit is sort of an unknown entity to me. I've searched for any info as far as others dealing with them and so far, zilch. I, like you, am hopeful about AFNI working out for the better. I just wish I could get some kind of response. I don't want to call either one though, so I'm trying to be patient.

I'll watch for your posts & will let you know if I hear anything.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email response from AFNI like a lot of people on here today. They say they will send a request to have it deleted. Question is....what now? The address they sent back in the email is not the one I had attached to it, its an old P.O. Box. Hrmmm....

I wonder if they will send me a bill or what? Maybe I'll get lucky and never have the pleasure of hearing from them again. I'd pay it, don't get me wrong. Just unsure about whether to wait for them to send something or to pay it if it disappears from the CRA's...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.