Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring leaf or one financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spring leaf or one financial

im going to be obtaining a small loan. Which institution is more trustworthy and better to work with. One main or springleaf 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spring leaf or one financial

@Anonymous wrote:

im going to be obtaining a small loan. Which institution is more trustworthy and better to work with. One main or springleaf 

I recommend staying away from both.

Another thread asked about the worst financial decision you ever made. Springleaf was mine. (Not the company itself . . but these ridiculous high interest loans in general.)

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I recommend staying away from both.

Another thread asked about the worst financial decision you ever made. Springleaf was mine. (Not the company itself . . but these ridiculous high interest loans in general.)

If you have any other options at all, I would definately try them first.  Both of these places have crazy interest rates.  Back when my credit was a little lower, I had no choice to use them, but albeit a 39.99% interest rate I found out about later.  Won't make that mistake again.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out Promise Financial. Just got a loan through them so I could get an installment reporting.

APR is way less than what Main One pre-approved me for (sent in mail). I also Google'd Main One and read some pretty bad reviews about them. Anyway, applied Friday, was approved yesterday and even though it's 2-3 days to fund I received a notification from the bank that the funds have already been deposited. Pretty smooth from smart to finish. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.