Did you mean: 

Sprint Collection**REMOVED**

tag
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sprint Collection**REMOVED**

@EvilDebt wrote:

dashpt,

Please let me know if this works for you, as I am in the same boat w/Sprint.   I never sent a DV letter, so if you have an outline what it looks like and where I should send it, please let me know.   I appreciate your time.

Well, I never did DV sprint since my account was with the collection agency....but i did DV the collection agency they never responded to my DV but they had removed the account from my credit reports then posted them back a few months later......So what i eventually did last week was, I called sprint and asked if i paid them would they recall the debt....The first lady said yes, she also said her supervisor would send me a letter stating such...I still havent recieved the letter but to date both EX and EQ has removed the account and i believe since i'm disputing something else with TU they havent yet updated my file....It seems as if they do recall debts.....another thing I did was i went on the sprint chat page and chatted with two different reps and two separate occasions about getting the account recalled and deleted they both said yes, so i printed those chat records as proof....I dont know if this answeres your question but this was what i did.....

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 31 of 60
EvilDebt
Established Member

OK, when you DV the credit agency did you do it through the CRA website or is there a letter you have to send?

Thanks for your help.   By the way, my account ONLY shows up on TU.

Message 32 of 60
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

@EvilDebt wrote:

OK, when you DV the credit agency did you do it through the CRA website or is there a letter you have to send?

Thanks for your help.   By the way, my account ONLY shows up on TU.

There is a DV letter I found on here I just type DV in the search space above and found it.....I sent it to the CA....

Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Message 33 of 60
Aramos
New Contributor

So strange thing happened. I logged into my bacnk account yesterday after I made the payment over the phone, and it showed that I paid sprint the amount I owed. I just logged in now and that record is gone and no longer showing that I paid, I do have a confirm code. Seeing anyone's thoughts.

Message 34 of 60
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Yeah don't worry about it the bank will take it back out in a few days....I have a few things that's on autopay and that's what always happen.
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Message 35 of 60
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Ok y'll another transunion deletion for me!!!!! Midland gone from my transunion report....i disputed over the phone, the rep said she will dispute with midland and bam its gone, hopefully it will be deleted from the other two as well because midland has been holding my score down with their montly updates....Woman LOL 

Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Message 36 of 60
Aramos
New Contributor

That's awesome! Congrats!! That's who my second and last Collection is with. Which phone number did you use??
Message 37 of 60
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

I don't remember the number buuuut all I did was Google the number for tu. It's the regular customer service number
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Message 38 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had Experian and TU drop 2 days ago, saw a +134 score increase on experian and +45 on TU

Message 39 of 60
EvilDebt
Established Member

Wow, that was awesome +145 pts, was that your ONLY collection?   Congrats.   I am going to try to work with them as well.

Thanks for your advice...

Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.