Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint and convergent

tag
greatness1
Contributor

Sprint and convergent

Wish i read these forums before paying sprint in full, but they told me it would be removed Smiley Sad. Anyone have luck in getting convergent to remove collections from your report?. It's updated as being paid, but im hoping a goodwill letter will do the trick. If you were successfull, anyone with a sample of the gw letter? Or addresss they sent to would be very usefull thanks.

amex bc $15kl amex bce $1.5kl bbva amex $7kl freedom $3.1kl, csp $5.8kl sallie mae $5.7kl venture $7kl citi dc $10kl discover $13kl assoc bank $7kl nasa fcu $18.1kl penfed plat rewards $15kl penfed plat rewards $22kl lowes $17kl walmart $6kl

nasa ploc 17k
Total limit $163,200K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
greatness1
Contributor

Re: Sprint and convergent

Disputed with experian, Stating i was no longer responsible for this account and it got deleted! Smiley Happy Now onto tu and eq

amex bc $15kl amex bce $1.5kl bbva amex $7kl freedom $3.1kl, csp $5.8kl sallie mae $5.7kl venture $7kl citi dc $10kl discover $13kl assoc bank $7kl nasa fcu $18.1kl penfed plat rewards $15kl penfed plat rewards $22kl lowes $17kl walmart $6kl

nasa ploc 17k
Total limit $163,200K
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sprint and convergent

If I read the post correctly, you had a clear agrement from the debt collector, prior to paying, that if you paid, they would delete?

If so, you had an oral contract once you met your side of the agreement by sending payment.

I would send them a letter stating that they are in violation of their contract with you, and give them one reporting period to honor their agreement by deleting their collection.  Otherwise, you will initate a breach of contract suit.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.