Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint lied for PFD

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Sprint lied for PFD

I saw a sprint collection show on my report back in march. I immediately emailed sprint through and asked for a PFD. They agreed once it was paid then it would be deleted. So I paid.

Fast Forward to today. The collection is still on my report as paid in full. So I email sprint they say because of the nature and security blah blah to contact the CA Recevieables Performance Management and give them a confirmation number and they will delete it. So I did. I first sent a hard copy by GW along with the sprint correspondence emails with no response. Two weeks later started spamming any email I could find for the CA.

Got a call yesterday from the CA and they tell me that the language sounds iffy in the email and do I want it removed from my report and say paid in full or deleted from my report? WHAT? Are you serious? That makes no sense.

He says have sprint call them directly to instruct them to delete.

So I email sprint again using the same correspondence. Some lady named Katrina B CGBC Sr. Lead/Project Analyst in the finance dept tells me that sprint tells them to pay in full and thank you for contacting sprint.

What recourse do I have with this? I have the emails that specifically state the agreement we had. 

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sprint lied for PFD

Exactly who is reporting...the CA or the OC?

Message 2 of 6
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

It's the collection agency reporting
Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 3 of 6
PRC
New Contributor

What is the name of the CA?  I have a sprint collection with enhanced recovery and when I called the CA they stated sprint would not except a PFD.  It falls off in 2014 so I refused to pay without a PFD.  If I where you and you have the proof, I would submit a BBB with supporting documents complaint on both Sprint and CA BBB area.  I would also file a complaint with my AG, FTC, and Consumer affairs for my state and provide all supporting documents. 

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

Message 4 of 6
PRC
New Contributor

@PRC wrote:

What is the name of the CA?  I have a sprint collection with enhanced recovery and when I called the CA they stated sprint would not except a PFD.  It falls off in 2014 so I refused to pay without a PFD.  If I where you and you have the proof, I would submit a BBB with supporting documents complaint on both Sprint and CA BBB area.  I would also file a complaint with my AG, FTC, and Consumer affairs for my state and provide all supporting documents. 

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

correction "accept"

Message 5 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Assertions of a party not complying with agreements are decided by the courts.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.