Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spur of the moment decision and it worked out

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Spur of the moment decision and it worked out

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback on C reditCheck. You know how the internet is and I DO take ratings and reviews with a grain of salt. We had paid sometime last year for one thru Wells Fargo. It was 15.95/mo x 2 and it started cutting into my StarbucksSmiley Frustrated We dropped it and quit going to Starbucks.Smiley Surprised

I'll give Credit check a try.

Tks again

I'm kinda wishin' I had gone with the MyFICO instead of the CCT only because of the variety of models available and I've seen many things posted here from from it that I don't get with CCT.

Others may have some input and I might change anyway if I can get some insight from others.

You might hang on for a bit and see what info may come out on this subject.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback on C reditCheck. You know how the internet is and I DO take ratings and reviews with a grain of salt. We had paid sometime last year for one thru Wells Fargo. It was 15.95/mo x 2 and it started cutting into my StarbucksSmiley Frustrated We dropped it and quit going to Starbucks.Smiley Surprised

I'll give Credit check a try.

Tks again

I'm kinda wishin' I had gone with the MyFICO instead of the CCT only because of the variety of models available and I've seen many things posted here from from it that I don't get with CCT.

Others may have some input and I might change anyway if I can get some insight from others.

You might hang on for a bit and see what info may come out on this subject.

Good idea! I'm hanging.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just posted a new thread in "Rebuiding" - myFICo vs CCT.

I was totally confused when I got in on the CCT platform and bought mostly for the lower price but now I'm finding that it doesn't give me all that I had hope for. However, I have no experience with myFICO so I'm looking for some inside info for us all.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a $500.00 limit with Fingerhut almost 4 months ago. Spent over $750.00 with 3 statements so far. Always PIF before due date. Balance as of now $0.00

Still stuck at $500.00 Smiley Happy

They do report well!          CLI??? (Still Waiting)

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading the success people have had with re-building through Fingerhut, I decided to apply. And I guess their computer liked what it saw.  I was approved for $700.00  It took DH and I some time to find something we really wanted (maybe not needed. Smiley Wink). We finally settled on a $50.00 bathroom scale. We are trying to get fit not just fiscally this year.

So the plan is to pay it off the first of next month and SD the card. Let it report for a while and ask for CL. I'll be on the lookout for coupons and free shipping codes, but I don't think we will be actually using it much. But it sure felt good to see that APPROVED and the SL.

Now if I can just make myself apply for CapOne QS for at least one of us.  

Congratulations newstart and welcome.

You need to have both of you use the link below and check out your options.

https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/

This will start with an SP and only hit as an HP if you fill out the full app. IF 1 or both of you get the Platinum and QS1 options you need to apply for both (1 right after the other) since it will only be 1 HP and you will get both. Treat them well, stay here reading and learning and you will be off to the races in no time...

OK, I went to the site - nothing for "offers" but it says "based on your answers we think you would like this card" and it gives links to both Platinum ans QS1 nad MC Secured. So what does that mean? Is that the normal response or it's a  50/50 accept/deny? 100% deny?  I know you or anyone else doesn't actually know. I just would hate to go through the app and it be denied.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.