Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ssi credit repair help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ssi credit repair help

I am currently receiving SSDI and am looking to get help to fix my credit. I have looked on internet but all of the programs are to expensive for me since I am on a very fixed income. Does anyone know of a program or company that works with people who are in my situation? Only have a couple of items that I need help with on my credit. Not to much.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ssi credit repair help

Welcome to the forums. Your post can be best answered in the rebuilding forums. I'm sure a moderator will move it there soon. Folks over there will and can help you out. You won't need to hire anyone.

Once it gets there you may want to list your scores and what you need help with.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am currently receiving SSDI and am looking to get help to fix my credit. I have looked on internet but all of the programs are to expensive for me since I am on a very fixed income. Does anyone know of a program or company that works with people who are in my situation? Only have a couple of items that I need help with on my credit. Not to much.

We need more information such as what items are derogatory.  What are you current FICO scores and do you have any positive tradelines reporting?

Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What do you need help with, collections, late payments, chargeoffs, etc? What are your scores?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.