cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start of GW E-mails to Chase and Cap one.....

tag
lylesvegas
Contributor

Start of GW E-mails to Chase and Cap one.....

I have 4 charged off accounts 1 with Chase and 3 with Cap One / HSBC. I have about 4 years until they fall off so I'm asking for GW deleations of the entire TL'S. I will keep you guys posted..... 

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Start of GW E-mails to Chase and Cap one.....

Can you pm the cap one email address please!!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same request for Cap1 please?  Looking to get started on this as well. Thanks much

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you pm the cap email address too

Message 4 of 7
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@lylesvegas wrote:

I have 4 charged off accounts 1 with Chase and 3 with Cap One / HSBC. I have about 4 years until they fall off so I'm asking for GW deleations of the entire TL'S. I will keep you guys posted..... 

The odds of success with Cap One and former HSBC TLs is good.   They seem to want to purge their records of these accounts.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 5 of 7
lylesvegas
Contributor

All pm's sent

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM the Cap 1 email.. also what did you say to them?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.