tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Starting off ... now with info-

where I'm at as of now 

One open and current account an auto loan... 6700 

Experian 490    Transunion 547    Equifax 512 

bad debt on credit reports 

Student loan assigned to government for collections: $1600 last updated 3 of 2014 

Capital one account charged off/ placed for collection and skip? : $1150 last updated this mo? odd 

credit one charged off / sold: 750 

a collection agency who bought the credit on account: 750 

student loan in collections 1400 

student loan 1300 unknown status ( it shows open closed and sold on the reports ...?) (paid paid and sold ... ? **bleep**)

A synchrony bank account that was in collections then paid in full id showing as a charge off on one and paid in another.... 1700

Two more student loans (same account number?) showing 4500 and 1900 in collections. 

I hope that is everything. 

now where to start and what to do...

who should I contact is there any good free advising / help services ? 

A banker once advised me that the first thing i should do is pull each of my reports and dispute everthing, then only deal with the onses that dont prove its valid ... that sounded odd to me ... should i do this? 

I'm a little overwhelmed and trying to fix quite the mess that I have created... 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Starting off ... now with info-

Update 

I have contacted the government, I apparently have four student loans via them, one is paid off? Huh

three are in collections 

two of those are with one lender, they are now merged and I have begun the rehabilitation process with this lender 

i will be contacting the other collections company on Monday 

I have one other student loan in rehab and it is working so far. 

I bit the bullet and got a sub prime C.C. To have a current account

Message 2 of 3
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Re: Starting off ... now with info-

@Anonymous wrote:

Update 

I have contacted the government, I apparently have four student loans via them, one is paid off? Huh

three are in collections 

two of those are with one lender, they are now merged and I have begun the rehabilitation process with this lender 

i will be contacting the other collections company on Monday 

I have one other student loan in rehab and it is working so far. 

I bit the bullet and got a sub prime C.C. To have a current account

Great start, you should probably get a couple more sub prime cards, then by the time your student loans are rehabbed you will have established credit. Does your car loan have any lates, make sure you keep those on time every time, and make sure you make your payment on your student loan rehab on time. At the end of the rehab the negative remarks will be removed. Your credit score should soar!!!  Make sure your scores are from the my fico site. They are the real scores, the others are FAKO's

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.