Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to get F-ing annoyed here.

tag
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Starting to get F-ing annoyed here.

Ok my parents had a bank account charge off in 2011, balance was 3.5k, my moms wages were garnished in nov 2012, in 2 payments, now the bank the bank account was originally with says the last payment date was in feb 2014, and it was made over 6 payments, and ive faxed and emailed docs that prove when it was paid and they refuse to change the date, is there anything I can do to get the correct date reported?

EDIT: we had contected them to correct it from Late and Paid and they did so, and they also shoved this on there.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Starting to get F-ing annoyed here.

If they dont buy your evidence,then get it before a judge who can make them buy it.

Message 2 of 4
willwar14
Valued Contributor

@RobertEG wrote:

If they dont buy your evidence,then get it before a judge who can make them buy it.

What do you mean by that? Get a lawyer?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not necessarily. You can file in small claims court. No lawyers needed. If you have slam dunk proof of their wrongdoing, then you may not need a lawyer. Of course this is not legal advice, but just pointing out the facts. I'm on the verge of suing Experian and will not retain legal counsel to do so. Small claims court is sufficient to have my demands met.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.