cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to rebuild, please help (judgement/eviction)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Starting to rebuild, please help (judgement/eviction)

I don't believe they have an attorney.  It seemed like a small family business and they had no lawyer present at the hearing.  I've reached out to them in the past attempting to get it resolved, but nothing has ever come of it.  They don't seem to have any motivation to fix it, which I can understand because it's just time/effort out of their day and I'm generating no income for them.  The only positive is that I have a letter from them, where they verify I was not actually evicted.  

My issue is that it's hard to be certain when/if it will be removed (on it's own) from my rental history based on what I've read online.  This is a consistent hassle when trying to rent, and if I ever do want to buy a home do not want this potentially impacting it.  I've lost rental application/admin fees due to this, had to pay an insane deposit on an apartment because of this, and it impacts my overally ability to rent.

I can't physically go to the court as someone else suggested, the court is ~18hour drive.  I did reach out to them via e-mail, and if that does not work I'm willing to attempt fax / phone.  Anything to get someone explain what needs to be done to get it removed / figure out how to file for a release of judgement.

ty all for the advice

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.