Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Tax Lien Removal - West Virginia

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

State Tax Lien Removal - West Virginia

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to view this post. I hope there is someone in a similar situation (State Lien from WV) that can share your experience/success or even failures.

I currently have a few State Tax Liens that have recently been released against me personally for my previous delinquent business sales tax. I have scoured the boards and read lots of information about success stories and even more failures on removing the liens from your credit report or on receiving a lien withdrawal. Unfortunately, all the success stories and the steps taken have been in states other than WV. I've heard everything in other states from the Controller's Office, Attorney General, Dept. of Revenue, complaints with the CPFB, and on and on and on. 

So I was curious if anyone in WV has successfully done so and can point me in the right direction as each state has proved to be completely different.

Thanks again for your time. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: State Tax Lien Removal - West Virginia

Hello,

I know this is post is a little aged, but I was wondering if you had any success? I have recently paid a WV Lien, and was trying to go about getting it released and update on my credit report. I was given a contact number, but whenever I call it goes straight to a voicemail, and I never hear back.

Thank you!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.