Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Tax Lien removals....next step?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

State Tax Lien removals....next step?

To all that have been down this road before.....

Just received an email from EX which states that the dispute for my two state tax liens have an updated outcome of DELETED. However, on the next page which shows "Details of Dispute Results" it still shows the two liens listed. A little confused with this, unsure if there is a 30 day lag or not for it to update.

Also, EQ emailed me as well and stated for my disputes for the two liens they have updated to show as "Satisfied/Released". Is this the same as a deletion or will I need to submit another dispute with EQ to ge them completely removed. When I got this email, I also submitted a complaint with the cfpb for EQ and the liens. Any other steps to take or just sit and wait for the cfpb.

What monitoring service is best to see pretty much up to date activity on my reports that doesn't have a 30 day lag? TU is not reporting any liens for me FYI, so I'm just dealing with EX and EQ for the removals. 

Thanks for any help and suggestions

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.