cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State of MD tax lien vacated and withdrawn!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: State of MD tax lien vacated and withdrawn!!!!!!

Just received from MD the Notice to Vacate tax lien. It only took two weeks, as opposed to the "up to 60 days" I was told over the phone. I am incredibly relieved to have this drop off. The notice says that they have sent this to all 3 CRA's but I think I will go ahead and forward a copy to each myself. Any idea how much one can expect a score to go up? This is my only public record.
Message 11 of 15
Silver12
Valued Member

Congrats!

Would be very interested in what you sent/said to them to get the notice....trying to get an MD tax lien (paid) off my reports as well.

Thanks!!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am hoping to have a recently released Maryland tax lien vacated. Would you kindly share the email template/verbiage that you used? Thanks in advance!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too am hoping to have a recently released Maryland tax lien vacated. Would you kindly share the email template/verbiage that you used? Thanks in advance!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I am in this same situation. Pleasecan you send me the information on how you went about this in detail. I will trulyappreciate this.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.