cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statewide Finance (Oklahoma City) RESPONDED!

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Statewide Finance (Oklahoma City) RESPONDED!

So i sent them one of my regular GW letters... I got in response, this letter: 

You yourself would have to go to the Oklahoma county courthouse to get a release judgement satisfaction letter to mail to the credit bureau with your paid in full receipts, for them to take those accounts off your credit.

Any other questions please call ###-####   

No further information was supplied.... i never had a judgement with this company...... sooooo how should i reply? 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Statewide Finance (Oklahoma City) RESPONDED!

Anyone?

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Send another GW letter, stating you only have a collection not a judgment.,include this response letter.

Or just call Statewide, to see who you need to send the letter to. And while you are already on the phone, see if you can be transferred to that person.

Once you have him/her on the phone, tell them of this reply and ask if they can delete. Then maybe you can save a stamp.

When will this CA drop off your CR?..anytime soon?

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

it will fall off some time 2015 >.<

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.