Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Comments Verbage

tag
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Status Comments Verbage

yeah so i know im spliting hairs on this one...just curious mostly (not that id ask them to change it...its just something that caught my eye)...

i have a CO (oc only, no associated ca with it), with a 'status' as follows:

"Paid,Closed. $222 written off."

1. its actually PIF, any real reason to ask for 'Paid in Full' to replace 'Paid'. seems kind of anal but ya never know.

2. would spacing between 'paid,closed' be an issue in a fico model scan? ie would it not read it as a paid acct since the actual text listed is 'paid,closed'

ok ok ok now quit rolling your eyes already...like i said these are just curiousities, im not looking for something frivilous as an excuse to pick a dispute over.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Status Comments Verbage

The "$222 written off" portion is what catches my eye. Did you settle for less?

Message 2 of 4
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

No it's pif. It's an old bank acct and had to pay it to bank with them again (current bank). It'll still rightfully say it was a co, although it would be more appropriate it the comments section, not status IMO.

Btw it was also a GW fail.
Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If it was a CO and the balance was $222, it was written off.  That isn't going to change because you paid it.  Written off is another term for CO.

They could probably change it to paid after CO.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.