Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay strong fellow rebuilders!!

tag
907grown
Established Contributor

Stay strong fellow rebuilders!!

I was on the credit card forum and saw a thread about rebuilding and that made me think of this forum. I used to spend countless hours on this forum trying to recover from the mess that I made for myself.

1 year ago today, I had rebuilders and about 2000.00 in total credit limit.....

Today, I have 51,000.00 in credit limits, and own my own home.  I closed on July 1, 2014.....

its amazing how hard work, determination, and strict money management can change your life; what's even more amazing is having such strong, determined people on this forum that are going through what you are, supporting you in this positive  lifestyle change that we are all making.

clearly from my scores below, I am still rebuilding.... Month by month, card by card.

for those of you who have scores that are closer to my starting score, I just wanted to remind you that it won't happen tomorrow, but if you bust your a** and make it happen, it will happen sooner then you think.....

Read the forums, follow the advise, give your fellow rebuilders a nod, and trudge on!!

i can do it, you can do it, and together, WE can do this!!!

Happy New Year!!

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: EQ 764, TU 764, EX 740,
BOA AK AIR 30,000, Discover IT 6300, Freedom 25,300, Barclays RMC 15,660, Ring 15,000, BCE 15,000, QS17,000,AARP 15,000, ChaseFU 8,000,AND A LOT MORE!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Stay strong fellow rebuilders!!

Grats to all your success, enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.