Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having trouble getting late removed-Target

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Still having trouble getting late removed-Target

I have posted this before--Has anyone RECENTLY had any luck with Target?

I have had ONE late in two years, and it was a legitimate postal issue (the neighbor accidentally recieved my mail,I thought I had completely PIFed the month before, and by the time I got my statement and paid, it was too late). That same month I put my bill on autopay and have never been late since.

I have posted this before and you guys all gave me great suggestions, but unfortunately, Target won't seem to budge.  SO I am trying, one more time, to see if I missed anythign the first time around. I have email and mailed,  and tried, and tried, to no avail. I have had the account for 5 years.  I have been an excellent cardholder since then. I have emailed customer service many times to no avail. I haven't been over 10% util on that card in months, and I have my payments set to PIF. Has anyone had any luck recently, and if so, what did you do? And while we are at it, has anyone had ANY luck with CLI from Red Card???? Because I have been stuck at $200 for a very long time now and I really think a raise in CLI would help my score.

Message Edited by LisaJ on 03-18-2009 10:50 AM
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.