cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy after getting standard goodwill denial for removing c/o from Credit One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strategy after getting standard goodwill denial for removing c/o from Credit One

Hey guys. Sent CEO email a few months ago about removing a charge off and received the standard "we can't help you as it is reporting correctly." What's the strategy now? I'm not sure if anyone has any other unique hands to get this in to, as emailing the same EO doesn't seem to be the answer here.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Strategy after getting standard goodwill denial for removing c/o from Credit One

some have had luck with good old-fashioned snail mail.  Other than that, your only recourse may be time.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Strategy after getting standard goodwill denial for removing c/o from Credit One

Snail mail letters for sure.  Lots of them, too.  I suggest reading about the Saturation Technique here which I and many others have had some great success with:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-o...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.