cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressed? Confused? Overwhelmed? Ready to Give Up?

tag
Gratitude
Regular Contributor

Stressed? Confused? Overwhelmed? Ready to Give Up?

Having stress, confusion, feeling overwhelmed and loss of will power as you are dealing with the need to rebuild your credit?

There are tons of posts here indicating that - 

If you found your way to this forum - and you've been reading and you ask questions you must have faith that you will gain insight; realize better actions to take and your situation will improve, it takes time.. (guaranteed). 

After an awful situation, and having things financially tumble on me, I lived a cash life long enough to obtain a clean slate of credit. I have been building it from scratch for 2 years now (and the fight is not over). But after just 1 month here on the forum.. things appear to be turbo charged.

Things is - your mental state is by far the most important aspect to walking this path  Ones determination to push through ones obstacles should be ones major strength but if you are overwhelmed.. it feels impossible.  So, today being January 15th  I have to share this with you:

In short, many folks are failing in their perspective goals on this day, today, January 15th! 

Statistically, January 15th is the day the the majority (95%) of New Years resolutions fall apart. What’s needed to prevent resolution-fail or vow fail or even better: what’s needed to achieve any of your goals is given in this 35min youtube video. I found what he shares true, simple and fascinating.. enough so to invoke deep personal change. 

If you “feel” like you are failing, or feel like you are running out of gas, or that this is too hard, or just plain stressed, then please take a pause and check out vid.. in combination with the help you'll find on this forum, your solution will soon become clear.

I hope it helps.

Note: I felt it proper to post this in Credit Repair for those who are seeking solutions yet suffering silently while trying to find it. If you guys think it best to be moved please inform me.

Amex Plat | Amex EDP $24,000 | Citi BestBuy Visa $11,000 | Chase Freedom $7500 | Discover IT $7500 | Amex BCE $5,000 | Merrick Bank Visa $2000 | Alliant SSL
Starting Score: Fico 8: EQ 721 TU 742 EX 736
Current Score: Fico 8: EQ 746 TU 764 EX 756
Goal Score: Fico 8: EQ 750+ TU 760 EX 750+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.