Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Loan Lates Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Student Loan Lates Deleted

Thanks to some great advice here on the forum I tried my hand at disputing missed payments for student loans online.

I have 16 accounts all closded/negative.  81 missed payments.

Equifax: Deleted all but 4 accounts in 4 days.

I am disputing the conversion of the 2 accounts  listed as Paid Collections since they are not in collections but now managed and current with Nelnet and disputing the only 2 late payments in 2008 because I was in my grace period.

Experian: Pending

TU: Haven't submitted yet

Current: (October 2014)

TU 639

EX 661

EQ 659

Current Utilization: 9%

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

Re: Student Loan Lates Deleted

Awesome, great job!

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
ChargeItPlease
Regular Contributor

Congrats.

Starting Score: 400s (2011) Current: EQ 655 (01-2014) Goal: 700 Last app: 01-01-14. No apps 'til 12-2014!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! I just received the results of my dispute for my late student loan payments from experian... all 11 loans, each with numerous delinquent marks, we're deleted!!! Smiley Happy

I am still waiting the results of my dispute with TU and have yet to file with EQ because for whatever reason, I am locked out of online disputes.

BUT with all that said, I have successfully dis put ed 2 charge offs, 1 collections, 1 credit card late payment and numerous 120+ day late payments on all 11 students loans. I have nothing left to clean up!!! (Now I just have to lower my debt to income ratio lol) wooo
Message 4 of 9
Goodness
Regular Contributor

I completed SL loan rehab. All 17 accounts deleted from EQ and TU except EX in dispute now. My question is for my original creditor, Wells Fargo. Do I just dispute as loan rehab completed and remove all negative information. They are reporting as numerous 120 days late but with 0 balance and transferred. Any help appreciated. My new servicer not reporting yet
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Keep it up.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you go about disputing these? Did you have to write anything to the credit reports? I want to try this but not sure how to dispute- thanks in advance!
Message 7 of 9
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

I too would like to know how you were able to dispute these?  I tried writing a GW letter to College Foundation in regards to 2 student loans that have been paid back in 2008 & 2012.  Currently, they are the only accounts showing on my reports as being paid late.....60-days.  

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is awesome!! Congrats!!

I too have a ton of lates on my student loans with AES. How did you go about getting the lates removed?????

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.