cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student loan stopped reporting on TU, score dropped 7 pts; EQ report not updating

tag
windupbird
New Contributor

Student loan stopped reporting on TU, score dropped 7 pts; EQ report not updating

I checked my TU score yesterday, for some reason it had dropped 7 pts....realized one of my open student loan accounts had fallen off TU only.  No idea why and how an I get them to start reporting again?  It's an ACS account positive standing.

I have a paid charge off from over 60 days ago that is still not updated on EQ as paid, how do I get EQ to fix?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: Student loan stopped reporting on TU, score dropped 7 pts; EQ report not updating

When that happened to me, it was because Direct Loans sold the loan to EdFinancial to handle the processing.  Could something like that be in the works?

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
windupbird
New Contributor

Re: Student loan stopped reporting on TU, score dropped 7 pts; EQ report not updating

Good point, thank you.......I don't remember getting anything in the mail but I've been really busy lately and it's possible I overlooked something....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.