Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student loans show up bad on credit report for no reason

tag
jfkg28
Established Member

Re: Student loans show up bad on credit report for no reason

I have a picture saved on my desktop and when i paste it in here I get the following message " Message cannot exceed 20,000 characters. "

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: 576
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 12 of 15
jfkg28
Established Member

lol.. i would need a personal server to do that... i took a "print screen" snapshot of it and pasted it into my MS PAINT... and im trying to paste it in here... but I am so SOL on my credit I might start a new post... cause honestly I dont know where to start to rebuild my credit other than RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH lol

Message 13 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If it is saved on your computer you should be able to right click with the mouse, turn everything you want posted blue or whatever color it does, right click again and choose copy, then come here, right click and paste.

I just did it and it worked fine.  You may need to edit it when you are done so everything isn't run together.

Message 14 of 15
jfkg28
Established Member

Its cool... i just started a new thread to cover all the stuff in my reports.. i have alot of serious help needed .. Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.